Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Catch-up!

Here we go again...it's been a Very "Long" Time since I updated this blog. Not for lack of wanting to!

I'll start with Brian & Paula's visit in August. Although just "passing through", Brian had some pretty good conversations with Mom (if often one-sided!). Mom knew who he was and enjoyed seeing him again.



I'm sorry I didn't end up with a good picture of Brian's girlfriend, Paula. She was a great sport, too. Here's one more with me in it:



Thank you so much, Brian & Paula, for stopping by to see "Grandma"!

Next after Brian and Paula were Joyce and Mary...stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see an update again and see all is going pretty good. Think of you often,,, wish we could stop by to,,,,, BUT... don't get very far ourselves anymore. And our LOVE to you both there.
Wilbur and MYRTLE

Anonymous said...

Yours was the first home I got to go to after making my choice. So many memories of happy times shared are remembered & treasured. Thank you! You are loved dearly.
Don & Darlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Iona!
It's been awhile since we spent some cold winter days together at the Chelan house. We had a good time! I still live in Marysville. Ray Dissmore and his family go to my gospel mtg. We have enjoyed having Everett Swanson and Eric Hawkins. Soon it will be our special mtg. time.
Love and best wishes to you from Adah